Medical reimbursement is eligible for cases advised by the Medical Officers of ESI institutions or for cases referred by them. It is also eligible for cases admitted directly to other hospitals in extreme emergency and life threatening situations.
BILLS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED IF THE BENEFICIARY AVAILS TREATMENT IN AN INSTITUTION ON HIS OWN CHOICE WITHOUT REFERENCE FROM ESI INSTITUTIONS.
- Application of IP
- Prescription of the treating doctor
- Duly signed cash vouchers
- Duly signed essentiality certificate from the treating doctor
- Reference letter or reference certificate of Insurance Medical Officer for cased referred to other centres
- Discharge summary in case of inpatient treatment
- Entitlement Certificate with Sickness Benefit for speciality and super speciality cases exceeding Rs.1000/-
- Copies of investigation reports
- Copy of ESI Card
- Emergency Certificate from the Hospital in case of treatment in an emergency situation